Saturday 10 December 2016

Blogmas Day 9: Christmas gift ideas for friends

Another slightly late Blogmas post, sorryyy! I have the first of my university exams on Monday so I'm getting a bit stressed and quite busy, hence why I'm not always managing to post on time. Anyway this is going to be a little gift guide for present ideas for friends. I always find it really difficult buying presents for my friends as we usually don't spend too much money and just get token gifts, so it can be difficult finding nice items within my budget.

I often find beauty products are safe Christmas presents for friends as I know that it is something that they will use. My first gift is some Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Silver from Superdrug. This is something that my flatmate has put on myself and my friend before a night out and we both loved it. I know that my friend will wear it out clubbing but it's something that she probably wouldn't buy for herself. Another beauty gift is the Barry M Christmas Nail Paint Duo which I spoke about in a previous Blogmas Post. Nail varnish is always a lovely gift as it's something most of my friends use but (especially since coming to uni) is something that they probably can't justify buying for themselves.

Away from beauty, this year I was really unsure what to get another of my friends... So in the end I got her a pack of really nice pants, yes pants! I'm aware that this may seem a strange gift but my friend wears really old Christmas pants all year round because she feels she doesn't want to spend her money on underwear. So I got her a really lovely pack from Marks and Spencers although admittedly this is probably a present that you'd only get for a friend you know really well. Finally to go with my gifts for friends I got some chocolate coins as it's always nice receive chocolate at Christmas and a Christmas card each!

Christmas Wishes,

Maya x
Little Miss Organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment