Sunday 4 December 2016

Blogmas Day 4: Christmas To Do List

This year I thought I would make a list of things that I want to do to get me in the mood for Christmas over the exam period. I thought I'd share it here because quite a few things on the list will probably feature in Blogmas so it'll give you a sneak preview of what's coming up. It might also give you ideas for Christmas activities that you might fancy doing.

My To Do List:

  • Visit the Edinburgh Christmas market
  • Make Christmas biscuits to take home
  • Watch the light show
  • Make paper-chains
  • Do a Christmas craft
  • Go to a retail park Christmas shopping
  • Make mince- pies
  • Put up the Christmas tree
  • Make Christmas presents
  • Send Christmas cards
  • Go to Harvey Nichols
  • Make a gingerbread house
  • Take a walk to see the Christmas lights
  • Make Christmas cards
  • Watch a Christmas movie
  • Decorate the Christmas cake

Christmas Wishes
Maya x
Little Miss Organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment