Thursday 15 December 2016

Blogmas Day 14: Christmas Shopping Trip

Today my mum came to visit from home and so we had a Christmassy day out together. As soon as she got here we went for a drink at Starbucks. And in true Christmas style I had a Salted- Caramel latte from the Christmas menu.

After that we had a walk around the Christmas market (my 1382064 trip this year) however because it was a weekday it was much quieter and so didn't take us very long. Then we went to refuel at Wahaca for tacos and enchiladas, Yum!

We also went for a walk around Harvey Nichols because it's nice to look at the Christmas decorations and all the expensive clothes and accessories and this time of year (needless to say we didn't buy anything). We then did some Christmas shopping and I got the last of my Christmas presents, WOO! My mum also treated me to a Christmas outfit which isn't what it sounds like... basically every year I get a nice outfit to wear when I'm going out and to parties over the Christmas period, the outfit itself isn't Christmassy!

Christmas Wishes,

Maya x
Little Miss Organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment