Thursday 15 December 2016

Blogmas Day 15: DIY Gift for your Partner

Whilst looking through Pinterest I came across this cute DIY 'I love you to the moon and back gift' and so I thought I would do a post about how to make one. I have made mine for my boyfriend and think I will just put it in the envelope with his Christmas card.

What you need:

  • Piece of A4 white paper
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Biro pen
  • Coloured pencils

Instructions:

1) First cut out two circles from your piece of paper and a thin strip. You can make this gift any size you want so the size of the circles and strip is up to you but I would recommend that the strip is at least 1.5cm wide so that you are able to write on it.

2) Using coloured pencils colour in one of the circles with a world design and on the other draw craters to mimic the moon. Then Write 'I love you' in pen over the top of the world design and write 'to the moon and back' along the strip but leaving a space at either end of the paper.

3) Fold the strip of paper in a Z style zig-zag fold. Then glue the first end of the strip to the back of the world design in the centre, then do the same to the front of the moon design paper. 

Gift from the front



4) Ta dah! Give your partner a personal- homemade gift.

Christmas Wishes,

Maya x
Little Miss Organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment