Friday 2 December 2016

Blogmas Day 2: Black Friday Bargains

For Day 2 of Blogmas I thought I would go through a few of my top Black Friday bargains. This year was actually the first time I have shopped the Black Friday Sales as it has passed me by the past few years. But this year, since moving to university in true student style I was keen to grab a bargain. So ridiculous as I am, I stayed up until 2am in order to grab the best bargains (but did write an essay whilst I was waiting for the sales to start).

The first bargains I got were on Amazon who ran a 12 day sale! The sale spanned a range of products and I picked up a couple of great bargain Christmas presents that I was intending on buying anyway so getting them cheaper is always a bonus (more specific details will be included in another Blogmas gifts post later in the month).

Although I promised myself I would only be buying gifts in the Black Friday sales... I did pick up one of these gorgeous burgundy bomber jackets from Miss Selfridge. I have been wanting a jacket, so that was my excuse and it was less than half price so I could not resist.

Finally Barry M at Superdrug were running an offer where if you spent £7 you received this free nail varnish kit. I was already buying a Barry M product as a gift for my friend so didn't take much convincing to spend a little more to get the free gift (and Superdrug do student discount). Plus Barry M is my favourite nail varnish brand so currently debating whether to keep the gift or give it to a friend.

Christmas Wishes

Maya x

Little Miss Organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment