Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas Day 1

Its already the first day of December, Oh My Goodness! I must confess I have had a very busy (and at times stressful) year so in a way it's a relief that Christmas is finally here. Blogmas is the  reason I have created this blog because I am super excited about Christmas and coming home for 4 weeks after starting university  and moving out. So I made this blog to allow me to share my Christmas excitement, plans and just everything Christmassy! Blogmas (just in case you don't know) is basically when I will try to post a Christmas themed blog post everyday from now until Christmas.


Today is, of course the first day that we get to open our advent calender's. Every year my grandparents gets me a Thornton's advent calendar which they brought to my flat when they came to visit in October so the chocolate has been long awaited. I also have a second Cadbury advent calendar that a was given by my boyfriend's dad. So I am definitely starting the festive season as I mean to go on with all this chocolate.

I know that many people  decorate their homes on the 1st of December however my family don't put their tree up until the week before Christmas (which is good as it means they will wait until I am home from uni). This year, because I have moved out my family got me a little Christmas decoration and that I have already put up because it's just so cute!

I am really looking forward to starting Blogging and what better way than to start with Blogmas. It will be a bit of an experiment to see if I can manage to post daily over the busy Christmas period plus I have my university exams too but I have plenty of ideas to keep my going...

Christmas Wishes,

Maya x
Little Miss Organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment