Sunday 11 December 2016

Blogmas Day 11: Diy Christmas Book

It's Christmas in 2 weeks, Blogmas is flying by!! This is the first time I have spent the run up to Christmas in a big city and so I wanted to have a way to keep track of all the festive activities I plan on doing before I head home for the holidays...

Firstly making this Christmas book was a really fun Christmassy activity. In order to make the basis of the book I followed a Youtube tutorial. I used a piece of A3 white card to make the structure of my book and each page measures 10cm x 8cm. To decorate the book I headed to Poundland and bought a three pack of Christmas washi tape and also some festive stickers which I use to fill in blank spaces throughout the book (I will also be using these for inside Christmas cards). For the front cover I simply drew a fancy Christmas tree with red and green gel pens.


There are so many different ways that you could use a Christmas book but here are a few of the ways I am using mine (mainly for lists). To keep track of Christmas present spending and also what I have bought for different people plus Christmas card lists and of course your Christmas list. I also use mine to keep track of different places I want to go Christmas shopping, Christmas activities, Christmas crafts and baking. It's also useful in helping get organised for the big day itself and can be used for to-do lists, Christmas food shop lists and also to keep track of wrapping so it doesn't all have to be done on Christmas eve!

Christmas Wishes,

Maya x
Little Miss Organisation


No comments:

Post a Comment