Tuesday 6 December 2016

Blogmas Day 5: Colour- in Christmas Cards

Welcome to Blogmas Day 5! I know it is technically the 6th today, sorry I didn't manage to get the post up yesterday, it was a bit chaotic so playing catch up today.

Anyway today's post is about Christmas cards. I know that with all the technology we have now writing Christmas cards is a bit of a lost art, but I still think there's something really special about spreading a little bit of Christmas cheer and for me, Christmas would not be the same without the house being decorated with Christmas cards.

This year because I have started university money is quite tight and so I'll only be sending cards to close friends and family but I was looking for a way to do this cheaply as cards can be surprisingly expensive. A few weeks ago I was in Poundland and found a pack of 10 colour-in Christmas cards with envelopes for (you guessed it) only £1. Not only is this incredibly cheap for cards but each one is different and the designs are actually really nice. I loved the idea that the cards would be more personal and colouring them in would be a fun relaxation activity for me to do over my exam period. I am currently working my way through colouring in the cards and am enjoying it so much, it's a fantastic way to get in the Christmas spirit and I'm sure family and friends will appreciate the thought that has gone into them.

Christmas Wishes,
Maya x
Little Miss Organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment